So, here’s the Full Council Agenda 28th Feb, let me know what you think… In several laces there are reports that will be referenced, you will have to go to the council web site if you want to pull them down: www.surreyheath.gov.uk.
1. Minutes: To approve as a correct record, the minutes of the meetings of the Council held on 5 December 2012 and 22 January 2013.
2. Apologies for Absence
3. Mayor’s Announcements
4. Leader’s Announcements
5. Declarations of Interest: Members are invited to declare any Disclosable Pecuniary Interests and nonpecuniary interests they may have with respect to matters which are to be considered at this meeting.
6. Questions from Members of the Public: To answer questions, if any, received under Council Procedure Rule 10 (Paragraph 3 of the Public Speaking Procedure Rules)
7. Questions from Councillors: To deal with questions, if any, received under Council Procedure Rule 11.
8. Council Tax and Budget 2013/14: To approve the Council’s Budget and Council Tax for the Financial Year 2013/14 – report attached.
9. Setting of Council Tax for 2013/14: To consider and to determine the statutory calculations required in respect of Council Tax and to set the Council Tax for each band for each part of the Borough for the financial year commencing on 1 April 2013 and terminating on 31 March 2014 – report attached.
10. Executive, Committees and Other Bodies: To receive the open minutes of the following bodies (minutes reproduced in the attached Minute Book), to answer questions (if any) in accordance with Council Procedure Rule 11.5 and to consider the recommendations as set out on the attachments
11. Governance Working Group: To consider the report of the Executive Head of Corporate in relation to the recommendations of the Governance Working Group – report attached.
12. Provided Car Scheme: To consider the report of the Head of Human Resources in relation to the adoption of a revised Provided Car Scheme – report attached.
13. County Divisional Boundaries – Review of Polling Districts and Polling Places: To consider the report of the Electoral Registration Officer following changes to County Divisional Boundaries
14. Statutory Officers: To consider the attached report relating to the appointment of Statutory Officers
15. Portfolio Holder’s Question Time: The Transformation Portfolio Holder, Councillor Colin Dougan to answer questions on issues relating to his areas of responsibility (Areas of Responsibility of the Transformation Portfolio are attached).